Milw,Wisconsin-Funding help DESPERATLY needed for EXTREMLY ILL preg cat

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 5:00 PM
      My friend had rescued a stray cat who is very preg, due to give birth at any moment.She has been trying to locate the cats owners, but so far had no luck in doing so. My friend does not know how to work a computer, and has no email address, and asked for my help in sending out this VERY URGENT REQUEST.
      However this cat is having SEVERE difficulty breathing, has flem coming out of her nose,eyes, and mouth and flem stuck in her lungs. She is unable to eat/drink on her own, and had to be given oxygen and albuterol several times in the past 24 hours.
      When found, she was taken to my friends vet for treatment two different times, but since has gotten MUCH WORSE, and now is in ICU at the local 24 hour Energency Vet clinic here in town.
      Her vet bill at the emergency vet is currently at $1500- and that is just for the first 24 hours of care since being admitted late last night.This price doesn't include the cost of the vet bills for this cats treatment at her regular vet.
      My friend is very low income, on disabilty, and just doesn't have the funds to pay for these enormous vet bills. She is also a kitten rescuer and now most of her cats are quite ill, and need medical care.
      She named the cat,LEA-ANNE. She is a young adult female,black/white in color. Here is the info /contact info of the vet clinic where this cat is currently being treated:
      Animal Emergency Center
      2100 W.SilverSpring Dr.
      Glendale,Wisconsin 53209
      414-540-6710
      Lea-Annes account number is 80663.04

      My friend would like to say THANKYOU so much in advance, from trhe very bottom of her heart, for any help/love offering you are able to give to the vet clinic for LEA-ANNE'S care. Thankyou again,Kitty in Milw
    • child of God
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22 9:54 PM
        Sad Update:
        Just wanted to pass along this very sad news regarding the very preg cat My friedn found and took in to the 24 hour emergency vet here in town for treatment.
        My friend just called me a few minutes ago and told me the cat started going into labor tonight. She was far too ill to undergo a C-Section, and she was unable to breathe and wasn't strong enough to deliver her 3 kittens on her own. The cat was diagnoised with a super bad case of phenoumia. Another friend of ours had donated her credit card and paid up to $2000.00 on the vet bill. She also told the vet she could not afford to pay any more on this bill, but we were trying our very best to get people to help with love offerings to help pay the huge vet bill. She also suggested not to let the cat suffer needlessly. (Bless her precious heart- how will we ever re-pay her for doing this?) Since the cat was progressively getting worse by the moment, the vet was going into the room to help the momma cat ("LEA-ANNE) find her way back to Heaven. However, as soon as the vet walked into the room where the cat was at, to help her find her way to Heaven, the cat ended up going there on her own without the vets help. Unfortunatly, her 3 full-term babies followed their mom to Heaven too.
        I am not sure how much it will cost for this emergency clinic to cremate their remains, or what the total vet bill came out to be, but LOVE OFFERINGS ARE STILL NEEDED.
        As soon as I find out the total bill, I will let you know, otherwise feel free to contact the Emergency Animal Center for more info.Their phone number is 414-540-6710.
        LEA-ANNE'S  account number was 80663.04
        Thanks again very very much for all of your help and your prayers and for the list of organizations who offer various forms of funding for emergency vet care. You just don't know how much we all apprecciate this. May God Bless All of You.(now to stop all the non-stop tears from pouring out of my eyes. Kitty in Milw