Fwd: [FeralFriendsOnline] RE: Fwd: Fw: Animal Rescue

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2007
      Isn't this the truth??? This was emailed to me, thought of you and thought you might like to get this too! Feel free to share this with other animal lovers you know- and not just animal rescuers either. Kitty in Milw

      From: Laholton@...
      To: podeycat@..., JZukoski@constellag roup.com
      Subject: Fwd: Fw: Animal Rescue
      Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:33:21 EDT

      >>This is a list especially for animal rescuers, but I think a lot of
      >>them apply to dog and cat lovers in general. I got a good laugh out
      >>of it!
      >>
      >>amy
      >>

      >>YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DOING RESCUE TOO LONG WHEN
      >>>
      >>>You have a mental list of people you'd like to spay, neuter or
      >>>euthanize.
      >>>
      >>>You stopped at a house with a "Free Puppies" sign in the yard to
      >>>have an
      >>>Educational "Chat," and your kids had to post your bail.
      >>>
      >>>Running out of paper towels is a household crisis.
      >>>
      >>>You not only KNOW all the characteristics of a good "stool," you
      >>>discuss
      >>>them at dinner.
      >>>
      >>>Your checks have messages on them like "Subtract Two Testicles For
      >>>Every
      >>>Four Feet."
      >>>
      >>>You have a bumper sticker that reads "My German Shepherd Is
      >>>Smarter Than
      >>>Your Graduate Student."
      >>>
      >>>You secretly wonder about such things as how animals can manage
      >>>without
      >>>Wiping.
      >>>
      >>>You absent-mindedly pat people on the head or scratch them behind
      >>>their
      >>>Ears.
      >>>
      >>>Given the choice of having your teeth cleaned or their teeth
      >>>cleaned, they
      >>>get their teeth cleaned.
      >>>
      >>>You not only allow pets on the couch, guests have to sit on the
      >>>floor
      >>>because the dog has "territorial issues."
      >>>
      >>>Your spouse missed the final game of the World Series because the
      >>>cat
      >>>wanted to watch his favorite video, "Birds of North America."
      >>>
      >>>Anytime the animal appears lethargic, you go on-line and
      >>>investigate Vetmed
      >>>websites, pose questions to your address book and on e-lists,
      >>>and by the time you digest all the information and field the
      >>>correspondence, the animal has torn out the window screens, and
      >>>left
      >>>something disgusting in your favorite pair of shoes.
      >>>
      >>>Your chatroom handle is "Queen of Spayeds."
      >>>
      >>>You and your vet are on a first name basis and he genuflects when
      >>>you enter
      >>>the waiting room. His daughter at Harvard refers to you as "Auntie
      >>>( or
      >>>Uncle)."
      >>>
      >>>You needed a prescription to recover from "Old Yeller."
      >>>
      >>>You've forwarded more warnings about the dangers of chocolate,
      >>>onions,
      >>>grapes and Mistletoe than the National Center for Disease Control
      >>>has
      >>>issued about Anthrax and smallpox.
      >>>
      >>>You wear white year 'round, not because you are flaunting a
      >>>fashion law or
      >>>belong to a religious sect but because it is BLEACHABLE.
      >>>
      >>>By the time you investigate different flea control products, their
> [...]

      Find what you need at prices you'll love. Compare products and save at MSN® Shopping.