Join ACA at the Midwest Cat Advocacy Seminar this April!

  • Feral Power!
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Untitled Document

      Join ACA at the Midwest Cat Advocacy Seminar in Chicago - REGISTER online today!

      MIDWEST CAT ADVOCACY SEMINAR
      Sponsored by Alley Cat Allies
      April 13-14, 2007
      Chicago, IllinoisDonate to ACA online!

      Our nation kills more than 7 out of 10 cats that enter shelters.
      How can we let this continue?
      The actions you take in your community can change the outdated policies and procedures and stop the killing.

      Join Alley Cat Allies and other experts from across the nation to learn how you can unite and mobilize to make nonlethal policies and Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) the norm in your community.

      ACA’s Midwest Cat Advocacy Seminar will be a working session
      covering topics from organizing a base of supporters to learning how the
      law supports our goals to changing the movement’s image - and self-image.

      Register online today! Click HERE

      For more information about the Seminar, visit ACA online at:
      http://www.alleycat.org/midwest_cat.html

      Location:
      The Anti-Cruelty Society
      157 W. Grand Ave.
      Chicago, IL 60610

      Dates:
      Friday, April 13, 2007
      4:00 p.m. Registration
      5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Reception - Meet and Greet the Experts and Your Colleagues

      Saturday, April 14, 2007
      8:00 a.m. Registration
      9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Midwest Cat Advocacy Seminar
      Lunch will be provided

      Alley Cat Allies · 7920 Norfolk Avenue · Suite 600 · Bethesda, MD 20814-2525 · www.alleycat.org
      ACA is the owner and sole moderator of the Feral Power! e-mail list.

      To prevent mailbox filters from deleting mailings from Feral Power!, add alleycat@... to your address book.

      Remove yourself from all mailings from Alley Cat Allies.