Save The Date! ACA's Chicago Advocacy Training Conference April 2007

  • Feral Power!
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Untitled Document

      Save the Date!
      Alley Cat Allies' Chicago Advocacy Training Conference

      Join Alley Cat Allies this April as we embark on our series of  Nationwide Advocacy Training Conferences and Seminars.

      When: April 13th and 14th, 2007
      Where: Anti-Cruelty Society, Chicago, IL

      Hear from Alley Cat Allies, the only national organization solely devoted to advocating for non-lethal control of feral cats, as well as other experts in the field from across the country.

      This two-day conference is designed to accommodate both activists and professionals in the field. Whether you're an animal control officer, feral cat caregiver, public official, or activist, you will gain valuable information on pressing issues facing those working with feral cats.

      Seminar Descriptions

      Friday April 13th, 2007: Trap-Neuter-Return for Professionals Seminar - A half day seminar (with lunch) for professionals in the field such as veterinarians, public officials, animal control officers, shelter workers and municipal workers.

      Saturday April 14th, 2007: Trap-Neuter-Return Activist Training Seminar - A full day seminar (with lunch) for feral cat advocates and rescuers who want to make a real change in their community to help feral cats.
      *Special morning session for new caregivers or novices to Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR).

      Stay tuned to www.alleycat.org/events.html  to register online in the upcoming weeks and find out more details about the conference such as fees, location, program, and speakers.

      Alley Cat Allies · 7920 Norfolk Avenue · Suite 600 · Bethesda, MD 20814-2525 · www.alleycat.org      ACA is the owner and sole moderator of the Feral Power! e-mail list.

      To prevent mailbox filters from deleting mailings from Feral Power!, add alleycat@... to your address book.

      Remove yourself from all mailings from Alley Cat Allies.