Need help getting your pet cats/dogs or feral/stray cats s/n??? If yes...read this email

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
      In honor of SPAY Day USA, I will be at Pets Supplies Plus Petstore in Glendale this coming Saturday between the hours of 10am until 3pm. I will be handing out money saving coupons to help people get their pet cats and dogs s/n,vaccinated etc. I will also be handing out info on over-petpopulation, as well as referring people to organizations located all across the state of Wisconsin as well as all across the country who offer various forms of s/n asistance.
      If your pets still need to be s/n, Feburary is the time to do it. If you know anyone else who has pets who need to be s/n, please refer them to come out by me this coming Saturday- pets Supplies Plus-Glendale is located on North Port Washington Road, just South of SilverSpring, across from I-43 expressway, down the street from BayShore Mall Towne Center. I hope to see you there!!!! Kitty- from Cats Galore Cat Rescue in Milw,Wisconsin
    • child of God
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
        In case any of you are interested in coming out to Pets Supplies Plus Pet Store in Glendale,Wisconsin when I am there this Saturday to hand out s/n coupons and TONS of info regarding the effects of over pet population in honor of the upcoming  13th annual SPAY-USA day in Feb, here is the address to the pet store:
        5300 N.Port Washington Road, Glendale,Wisconsin. (Located 2 1/2 blocks south of SilverSpring, and across the street from I-43 expressway/down the street from Bay Shore Towne Center Mall )
        I plan on being there between 10 am until 3pm, and I also plan on having a cookie sale as a fund raiser to go towards helping very low income pet owners/good samaritians of unclaimed lost pets they took in who could use some funding help to get those animals fixed.
        If any of you can afford to give a love offering of any amount while I am there, it would be GREATLY APPRECCIATED. Thanks much and please pass on the word to other pet guardians you know of or who you might come across who still need to have their cat(s)/dog(s) spayed/neutered.
        Thanks much and God Bless all of you