URGENT: need your votes to help proest a dog experiment lab in Tosa,Wi

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      My fiance Ken saw this on the Fox 6 news this morning. He called me to alert me of this, and we need your voice at this website to get this stopped once and for all!!!!

      Please send emails protesting these needless animal experiments and also please help spread the word to all other animal lovers you know. Thanks,Kitty in Milw