Open House, All Invited, BREED RESCUE, Pet Owners, Possible Adopters

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Playtime Doggy Day Care is holding an open house on Saturday Jan.
      13th from 2 - 7.

      Anyone who does breed rescue is invited to set up a table with their
      rescue information.

      Everyone is invited to attend the open house. Bring along your
      leased friendly dogs and visit with other pet owners. Tour the
      facility, etc.

      They are located just off of i-94 and hwy 100

      528 S. 108th Street. West Allis. Right across from Colders and Quad
      Graphics.

      You can visit their website at www.playtimedog.com

      If you would like to set up a table with your breed rescue / vet
      clinic etc, drop me an email and I'll give you further information.

      If you are thinking of adopting a new pet(cat, dog, bunny, ferret
      etc), you can meet with several rescues this day.

      Thanks!!

      Carol

      Carols Critter Care
      Professional Pet Sitter