OT: Ken is now in the nursing home following his MAJOR stroke

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hi Everyone!!!! ****Please feel free to crosspost this for me******
      Here is the update regarding my fiance,Ken.
      Last Thursday afternoon, he was released from St.Joes hospital and was transferred to the Marion Franciscon Home(on the far Northwest side of Milwaukee) for  hopefully just  another week or two of more physcial therapy and speech therapy.
      So far he is doing EXCELLANT!!!! I seen him this morning, and when I got there, he was in PT. He actually was walking with a special type of walker with wheels!!!! He was doing a fantastic job too!!!!!  Praise God!!!
      However, he still asks for your prayers and if anyone of you are in this area, if you can come visit him, this would definatly cheer him up BIG TIME. He is EXTREMLY lonely in that nursing home. If you are unable to come visit him, here is his address and direct phone number- maybe you can call him or write him- even if it is just to say hi, praying for him,thinking about him, wish him a Mery Christmas,etc. *****If you do contact him, please tell him you are one of my many email buddies.*****
      Here is his contact info;
      Ken Grueschow,JR
      c/o Marion Fransciskon Home
      9632 W.Appleton Ave;Room # 267
      Milwaukee,Wisconsin 53223
      414-461-8756

      Thanks much, and in case you don't hear from me before Christmas, have a GREAT ONE. Jesus Loves you and so do I!!!! Kitty in Milw,Wisconsin