Transport Help Needed for St. Paul or Minneapolis Minnesota to Madison WI

  • sabrina ringquist
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue needs to get a cat from either St. Paul or Minneapolis Minnesota to Madison WI on Saturday 11/11/06 (we're also open to Sunday or Monday). Help is needed for any part of the way or if someone already has a transport arranged that the cat can hitch a ride on that would also be really helpful.

      Please email me at sabrinaringquist@...

      Thanks

      Sabrina Ringquist
      Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue

    • Marsha
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
        I live 10 miles from the Minnesota border and could do Minneapolis or
        wherever the point of origin is to Eau Claire or so. Any one of the
        days is OK.

        Marsha Hague
        Roberts, WI