Re: OT: URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS for my finace/had a major stroke

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      THANKYOU EVERYONE for ALL of your prayers and thoughts. You All don't know HOW MUCH we all apprecciate this(not only myself, but my fiance,Ken and his sister,Carla. ) Thankyou ever so VERY VERY MUCH. Hugs to everyone. Kitty in Milw

      On 10/30/06, child of God <kwuerl@...> wrote:
      As I am sending this email to you, I am in a state of shock and a MAJOR basket case. This past Saturday night, as I was bringing people home from church, I got a call from my fiance's sister. My fiance (Ken)is in the hospital in the intensive care unit at St.Joes hospital in Milw, after suffering a MAJOR STROKE. He needs your prayers for healing RIGHT NOW. He is currently unable to speak, paralyized on his entire left side, and is currently not doing too well. His doctors claim he will be paralyzed and disabled for life- but I know what the Word of God says: by His stripes, we are healed. Please do me a favor and crosspost this prayer request for me. My computer time here at thhe library is almost up for today.
      Since this happened, I have been a total basket case, can't stop crying and same with his sister- her name is Carla. Please keep us all in your prayers. Thanks so much and God Bless all of you, Kitty in Milwaukee