Daylight savings time ends tonight

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      Just a friendly reminder to everyone:
      Tonight,Oct 28th is the day that daylight savings time ends. Therefore, before you go to bed tonight, don't forget to set your clocks BACK one hour. (gain an extra hour of sleep in the morning-YES!!!!)
      If any of you have roommates, it might be a good idea to remind them to also set their clocks/watches back as well. If need be, in case you don't see them before you go to bed, maybe put a note in the middle of each face of each clock letting them know you already set the clocks- that way, they won't accidently  re-set them when they get home. (Believe me, I am talking from personal experience on this one. Several years ago, I had several roommates living with me. They weren't home, I went ahead and re-set the clocks, then left home for the night. I did not leave them a note.
      Later on, some of them came home, didn't know what time it was/didn't realize the clocks were set, and they re-set them themselves. They then went to bed. A few hours later, the remaining roomates came home, after a night of parting/drinking, and they set the clocks too!!!! Needless to say, the next morning, none of us knew what the real time was!!!!!
      Maybe assign one person in the house to set the clocks or use the suggestion I gave and write the note and put the note in the middle of each face of each clock- maybe write the note on bright colored paper- so at least the note will be more noticeable!!!!
      Those of you affected by Daylight Savings Time, don't forget to re-set your clocks beforre bed tonight. Thanks,Kitty in Milw