ACA seeking Cold Weather Feral Cat photos

  • Jessica Frohman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006

      Hi everyone!

      Alley Cat Allies is seeking some photos of cold weather kitties. You all get a fair amount of snow, so I thought some of you may have some nice photos of the cats you care for in wintery scenes. I have attached (also available at: http://www.alleycat.org/pdf/photo_card_web.pdf) ) a note about guidelines for taking photos for us. I would prefer the cats be eartipped visibly.

      Alley Cat Allies will not be paying for the photos and will expect artists to sign a photo release form.

      Please send all photos to efullerton@....

      Thank you!

      Jessica

      Join us on October 16th.
      Discover the Truth
      about Feral Cats. Receive a free National Feral Cat Day poster for your office or veterinarian’s clinic at
      www.nationalferalcatday.org
      ____________________________________
      Jessica Frohman
      Community Outreach and Policy Coordinator
      Alley Cat Allies
      7920 Norfolk Ave., Suite 600
      Bethesda , MD 20814-2525
      240-482-1988