What are YOU doing for National Feral Cat Day?

  • Jessica Frohman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006

      Be sure to let the group know if you're planning an event for Oct. 16th, NFCD!! Also, email alleycat@alleycat. org to let us know what you're up to so that we can list your event on http://www.national feralcatday. org/events. html.

      Join us on October 16th.
      Discover the Truth
      about Feral Cats. Receive a free National Feral Cat Day poster for your office or veterinarian’s clinic at
      www.nationalferalcatday.org
      ____________________________________
      Jessica Frohman
      Community Outreach and Policy Coordinator
      Alley Cat Allies
      7920 Norfolk Ave., Suite 600
      Bethesda , MD 20814-2525
      240-482-1988
      Fax: 240-482-1990
      jfrohman@...
      www.alleycat.org
      www.nationalferalcatday.org
      www.wildaboutcats.com
      www.MCATdc.org

    • Lisa Ferguson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
        I am sorry I can't make it. I live in Milwaukee.and it'a pretty far for me to drive. Thanks, Lisa

        jfrohman@alleycat. org
        www.alleycat. org
        www.nationalferalca tday.org
        www.wildaboutcats. com