Re: Hello My Name is Tami and I am a new member

  • mike and elissa brunette
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2006
      --- In WisCats@yahoogroups.com, "jhajha302" <jhajha302@...> wrote:

      > Green Bay

      if you are in green bay there is a group called cats anonymous that
      will help you get your ferals spayed and neutered and vaccinated and
      treated for mites ect . they take donations but do not require any
      payment for services, so you will not be turned away. if interested e
      mail me back and i will put you intouch with the right person. they
      will even come out and live trap or show you how to do it. this is a
      really cool group of people who love cats, and want the best for them.
      ebru1331@...