*MODERATORS NOTE* Re: FLAMING

  • feralcatpower
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Please note that this list is about Trap-Neuter-Return in Wisconsin.
      In the interest of keeping this list very focused, please refrain from
      postings which are not directly associated with Trap-Neuter-Return
      (TNR) and/or outdoor cats. We encourage suggestions, referrals,
      donations, and people willing to help even one feral cat. For more
      information about the Humane Solution - see www.alleycat.org.

      Thank you.
      The Moderator
      alleycat@...

      --- In WisCats@yahoogroups.com, "Marilyn Biever" <biev@c...> wrote:
      > OK O'DONNELL, I'M FLAMING YOU---if only in spirit, not words. SO BAN
      ME !!!
    • Ebru1331@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        thank you to all who gave me suggestions on how to trap a colony that was very trap shy in a green bay trailer park.  the mother was trapped last sat pm andf it took 5 long years to trap her.  all three babies were trapped last week and neutered and the mother was spayed on mon.  i cought the last very hard to catch baby last night on louis rich roasted chicked lunch meat.  thank you ann marie for that hint.  he wuill be neutered on fri am.  that makes 6 fixed and released cats and kittens for us in one week.  thank you to all who sent sugg.  will keep trapping fixing and releasing.  sincerely elissa f brunette green bay wi