going no-email for July 4th

  • child of God
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Since the public library will be closed for Tuesday,July 4th, I won't be able to read/respond to any of my emails until at least sometime on July 5th. Therefore I have no option other than to go no-email until July 5th.
      If you need to reach me and if the need is absolutly URGENT, call me on my cell-phone at  414-213-7059. If you get my voicemail, please leave me a message, and I will call you back.
      In the meantime, please have a SAFE,  Blessed, & Happy 4th of July. Will be back on-line on Wednesday,July 5th. Kitty W. in Milw