Art Work on EBay

  • lv2plycrb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
      Hi,
      I'm not sure if this is an appropriate posting, please let me know if
      I should refrain from sending emails of this type.

      Our TNR group is listed as one of the non profits on Mission Fish for
      EBay. Someone is selling a painting and donating 1/2 of his proceeds
      to our organization. If interested or know someone who might like it,
      you can see his painting at

      http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-1706414-5463217?loc=http%
      3A//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D130000470191%20

      Thanks, Daphne Coplin, Cats Anonymous, Green Bay.
    • Carol Kolls
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2006
        Daphne

        The page is not coming up correctly.

        Carol

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006

          Hi.  For some reason the entire url didn’t highlight.  You’d need to cut and paste the entire link in your browser.  Thanks for checking.

          Daphne

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006

            Daphne and other member,

            Yes, I think it is fine to promote fundraising projects / events for your group! We have to support each other and this is a great way to spread the word about your group and your needs.

            Keep it up!

            _______________________________________

            Join ACA’s Feral Power! Listserve.

            Visit: http://action.alleycat.org/feralpower

            Pilara Felgate

            Regional Coordinator - Midwest

            Alley Cat Allies

            Phone: 773-244-4049

            Fax: 240-482-1990

            3712 N. Broadway, Suite 241

            Chicago, Il 60613

            pfelgate@...

            www.alleycat.org

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006

              Great!

              For anyone interested, here’s the link to the painting.