Clermont, IA feeding ban - looking for activists to help!

  • Pilara Felgate
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2006
      Alley Cat Allies is looking for an experience advocate who can travel (once) to Clermont, IA to give a TNR training. We don't want another feeding ban on the books! If you would be able to assist in any way, please contact me (Pilara) to discuss a plan of action. ACA can help with some travel expenses if you are willing to go. Thank you!

      _______________________________________
      Join ACA's Feral Power! Listserve.
      Visit: http://action.alleycat.org/feralpower

      Pilara Felgate