Bonded Pair need home ASAP!

  • alison colby
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 10:17 AM
      Hello everyone,
      I wanted to put the word out that two wonderful, friendly, adult (7 and 8 years old) front declawed indoor cats need a new home before the first of May. It is a sad situation. The cats have been with their owner since they were 6 weeks old, and she has taken wonderful care of them. She recently had to move to be closer to her young daughter and now rents a house. Shortly after moving in, one of the cats got a urinary tract infection and wet all over the carpet. She of course took the kitty to the vet and she actually paid for the carpet to be replaced. Even so, the landlord will not let the cats come back into the house. She is currently keeping the cats at her old apartment and visits them every day, but that lease is up May 1st. These cats cannot be separated, but also CANNOT go the the humane society. We need a home quickly.
      Thanks to everyone for all the work you do, and for reading my lonnggg email!
      Alison Colby
      Dane County Friends of Ferals