to Lisa

  • Heidi M. Shields
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi Lisa,

      Thank you so much! I have trapped 2 of the 5 and neither are pregnant so we
      are ok for now. I will keep you posted ok? Our humane society is no kill
      so if they aren't pregnant they can go there. Otherwise, I will let you
      know and we will figure out a way to transport to you, ok?

      Thanks again!

      Heidi
      WORTHY PAWS
      A Feral Kitty Cause