4 ouside ferals and 2 inside ferals in need of new place to live

  • reitam02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi Everyone!
      I have been contacted by a woman in Cedearburg WI who needs to find a
      new area for a colony of 4 to live in. These 4 cats have all been
      altered. Then she is looking for a home for 2 inside ferals. These
      cats have not been altered or vaccinated but have been fed indoors
      for 10 years but not socialized. She is actually looking around as
      she has been hired to take care of these cats by an older man and now
      that man is being forced to sell his property or something of the
      sort. Anyway, she is thinking she is going to need new homes for
      them by June, maybe sooner.
      Does anyone have any ideas or ways to help.
      She has told me I could post her name and phone number. It is as
      follows:
      Leslie Elger
      262-375-2266

      You can also contact me at heainfo@....
      Thanks for anyone who could provide some insight or help.

      Amanda
      President and Incorporator
      Happily Ever After Animal Sanctuary Inc.
      920-639-2654