spay/neuter your cat/dog-be eligable to win a nice prize

  • kwuerl@copper.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 1:27 PM
      Thats right- you read that right. Thanks to the Spay-Day-USA
      organization and Carol from the Doris Day Animal League, she is
      offering very nice prizes to pet owners/ groups as an extra incentive
      to award those who still need to and agree to have their pet
      cats/dogs spayed or neutered. The contest deadline to have your
      cats/dogs fixed is March 31st'2006.
      For information on the types of prizes are being offered, go to this
      website, www.spaydayusa.org and click on the link marked "prizes".
      My vet is one of those vets who are particiapating in this contest.He
      is the least expensive vet in Milwaukee, and in addition,I am
      available to offer round trip transportation to/from the clinic. For
      more information, contact my vet at the phone number below and be
      sure to tell him Kitty W was the one who referred you to him and he
      will automatically give you the cheapest price. Contact info is below:
      Dr.Sharma
      City Animal Hospital
      325 W.Silverspring Rd
      Glendale,Wisconsin 53217
      414-332-5555

      His clinic is located one block east of Port Washington Rd, on
      Silverspring. He is right across the street from Bayshore Mall.