Join ACA Feral Friends Network!

  • Pilara Felgate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006

      Wisconsin needs more Feral Friends! I know that there are a lot of you out there doing great work to help feral cats, but we don’t have you on our Feral Friends Network!

      If you are willing to help others do TNR or are a veterinarian who works with feral cats please join ACA’s Feral Friend Network (FFN)! The Feral Friend Network is a database of seasoned caregivers and veterinary professionals who have volunteered their knowledge and experience to help fledgling caregivers start a TNR program of their own.

      We depend on feral cat advocates, like you, to spread the word about Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR). Feral Friends may also share resources, such as locations of clinics that work with feral cats, no- or low-cost spay/neuter programs, sources of traps and/or bulk food bargains, and much more.

      Sign up today:

      •If you are an individual or an organization who would like to join our Feral Friends Network, please fill out the Feral Friends Network application via e-mail form. If you would rather print out and mail the application, download it here.

      •If you are a veterinarian or know of a veterinarian who would like to join our Feral Friends Network, please print and mail in the Veterinarian Feral Friends Network application.

      Join ACA’s Feral Power! listserve and stay up to date on feral cats issues.

      Sign up here: http://action.alleycat.org/feralpower

      Pilara Felgate

      Regional Coordinator - Chicago area

      Alley Cat Allies