938Re: [WisCats] Looking for emergency foster homes for my four cats! Milwaukee, WI

    Dec 2, 2013
      Sounds like a dreadful situation & you must be out of your mind with worry. Wish I was closer & not so full myself.

      On 12/2/2013 10:16 PM, Elspeth O Vanin wrote:

      I need to find foster homes ASAP for my four cats.  They are older cats- three of them were abandoned cats that I rescued. The oldest male I took home from the Cat Network shelter some time ago because he was not eating. I had an agreement with Lynette Weidner of the Cat Network to foster my cats.  She has moved them out of her shelter to another location and will not tell me where my cats are.  Had an agreement with her to provide all food and medication.  Since she took my cats, she has not been taking their meds and food from me that they need.  Two of my cats have megacolon and UTI.  They need their special food and meds to stay stable.  I am concerned they will get sick.  My cats are at risk and I need to find another foster placement for them ASAP.  I can split them into pairs if needed. Looking for people in Milwaukee or short distance from Milwaukee to foster.

       I am asking people not to contact her-  this is now a legal issue.  If you can help or know of people who can help in fostering my cats, please email me ASAP!!!