923Re: [WisCats] info request

  • Elissa Brunette
    Apr 7, 2013
      Cats anonymous is the one to contact. They do trap,neuter and return .  Many vets work and volunteer for our group.  The number I think is 920-321-1967. You can also contact me with colony questions. We have done it all from newborns to adults. Ca might still have some colony tracking forms or you can look some up online also.  They really help when doing a group. My colony is 80 plus cats.  Sincerly Elissa.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 1:15 PM, Nikki Hronis <nikkihronis@...> wrote:

       Hello-I need some help for friends who want to manage a colony in the dePere, WI area. Is anyone aware of others managing colonies there that we could contact? Also, is there a Vet in that area that is willing to treat & fix their colony members?
      Any information you can give me will be so appreciated!
      Thanks so much!
      Oshkosh, WI

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic