Re: [WisCats] Caring for orphaned baby kittens free Webinar THURSDAY

(917)
  • Laycock Designs
    Mar 22, 2013 Expand Messages
      I did!

      And yes, wasn't it great!!

      I've been caring for orphaned kittens for several years now, but they taught me so many things I didn't even know!

      Great handouts/printouts as well.

      I added my name to their mailing list after the Webinar.

      The Webinar info was given to me by the rescue/shelter I volunteer for. So happy I watched this.

      If anyone didn't see it or wants to watch it again, they said an archived version will be on their website in about a week.

      Michelle Laycock
      Product Designer
      Our Daily Bread designs, North Coast Creations and Partner Companies

      My Blog: http://laycockdesigns.com

       "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod