      From: stacy_zacher <stacy_zacher@...>
      To: WisCats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:57 PM
      Subject: [WisCats] has anyone ever used these disposable heating pads in a shelter?

      These are for shipping small animals or rehabbers but wonder if they'd work in my shelters. Right now I have insulation and straw but it's supposed to be -5 to -10 next mon/tues here so I was looking for something I could put in there as well. I ordered a snuggle safe disk as well.

      http://www.sugar-gliders.com/heat-pack.htm
      http://www.sugar-gliders.com/heat-pack.htm

      Thanks

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic