      From: Debra Dhillon <debra.dhillon@...>
      Subject: Re: [WisCats] Re: need feedback on feral shelters
      To: WisCats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013, 2:40 AM

      This is the 2nd year I've had my shelter up.  They won't stay in it.  They go in to eat the food and leave.  I don't understand why cause I even have a heated bed in there for them.

      From: Heidi Blank <heidiblank@...>
      To: "WisCats@yahoogroups.com" <WisCats@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, December 31, 2012, 3:35 PM

      Stacy:  I would agree give it some more time and trust me, they will quickly find it.  It took some time for my newcomers to find their house once I moved it on my deck when it started getting colder.

      Heidi