      From: Stacy Zacher <stacy_zacher@...>
      To: WisCats@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 2:25 PM
      Subject: [WisCats] Re: need feedback on feral shelters

      Well I made a shelter out of a styrofoam cooler and a rubbermaid storage container and straw. They won't go near it.  The kitty tube shelter hasn't arrived yet but I'm not sure how to get them to at least investigate it.  I can try some catnip.  The longer they aren't using it, the more likely another animal is likely to take up residence in it.
      Thanks
      Stacy
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic