833Re: [WisCats] New Resource: "Faux Ferals: How to Soothe a Scared Stray to Increase Her Chances

  • Laycock Designs
    Oct 1, 2010
      This is wonderful information.
      Thanks for posting!

      My Blog Banner Service: http://laycockdesigns.com
      Michelle - Southeastern WI - Luckycatstampers
      "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod

      On Oct 1, 2010, at 4:35 PM, feralcatpower wrote:

      Hey, everyone! Check out Alley Cat Allies' new tips on how to help scared strays bring out their friendly personalities.  Unlike feral cats, strays can be adopted, but we all know that stress (like a trap or shelter) can make a stray show the signs of anxiety that might get him marked as a poor candidate for adoption.

      We've put together this guide to help caregivers make scared strays more comfortable, so they can show the world that they're ready to go home again!

      Follow this link to read more.  Does anyone else have tips for helping to soothe scared strays?

      -Laura

      Alley Cat Allies

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic