      From: WisCats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WisCats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ebru1331@...
      Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 2:36 PM
      To: WisCats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [WisCats] Re: Info - Winter housing for cats

      i recentally built a cat house for a feral who has taken up residence on my deck.  i lined it with hay and covered it with blankets and towels on the outside.  i want to  caulk along the outsides to seal the drafty areas.  she should have a pretty nice place to call home.  now if anyone has any sugg on how to get her to use it let me know.  i tried food and she pulled it out and ate on the top of the house.  also several times i have caught her sleeping on top rather than in it.  my e mail is ebru1331 @....  look forward to your sugg.  thanks
      If you do not want to receive future unsolicited commercial email advertisements or promotions from American Family Insurance you may opt-out by clicking here
      Note: After opting-out, you may receive emails that you have specifically requested from American Family. If you are a current American Family customer, you may still receive transactional emails regarding your existing policies or accounts with American Family. American Family Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates utilize the PossibleNow DNESolution to administer this email opt-out process.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic