63Coalition Meeting in Milwaukee

  • Diann Meiller
    Oct 7, 2005
      Come to a Coalition Meeting

      Excited about helping cats in our community?
      Come to a reception to mobilize our resources on National Feral Cat Day Sunday, October 16 from 2:00-3:30pm at the Wisconsin Humane Society, 4500 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, 53208.

      We will discuss the formation of a coalition to encourage humane treatment of feral cats in our community and to form a new educational initiative to help everyone in our community understand the benefits of TNR (trap-neuter-return) to humans and cats alike!  Learn how you can make a difference for the cats in our community!  RSVP by clicking here or calling 414-431-6228.