576Re: [WisCats] Hi Everyone!

    Nov 3, 2009
      Hi Kathy,

      I'm in Spring Green & am the owner of Mew Haven, Inc. I have 9 cats of
      my own & right now 3 fosters in the house. We have about 8 kitties up
      on Petfinder right now but it's very very slow. We did get 2 wonderful
      kittens, Timmie & Teddie, adopted to a wonderful family through Angel's
      Wish in Madison. Precious little kittens with just 2 good eyes between
      them. Had to go together & they found a great family who love both of them.

      Pam

      Laycock Designs wrote:

      > Hi Karen,
      >
      > I'm in Racine.
      > Nice to meet you.
      > I foster cats and kittens for Kindred Kitties in Kenosha, WI
      >
      > How many kitties do you have right now Kathy?
      >
      > I have 7 foster kitties right now. ranging in age from 4 weeks to 1
      > 1/2 years
      >
      > My Blog Banner Service: http://laycockdesigns.com
      > <http://laycockdesigns.com>
      > Michelle - Southeastern WI - Luckycatstampers
      > http://www.michellelaycock.stampinup.net
      > <http://www.michellelaycock.stampinup.net>
      > "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear
      > them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod
      >

      > On Nov 3, 2009, at 8:31 PM, Kathy Pobloskie wrote:
      >

      >> I'm new to this group and was wondering if there is anyone that is
      >> from the Beloit area?
      >> Kathy Pobloskie

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic