      From: Marge <peacockmarge@...>
      Subject: [WisCats] Re: ABC videoL
      To: WisCats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 3:58 PM

      Cats hunt for sport, as well as for food.  So even if a cat is not hungry, it will hunt.  The healthier a cat is, the better a hunter it is.  Rodents and small critters on the ground are easier to catch than flying critters.  Cats are also basically lazy!

      --- In WisCats@yahoogroups.com, suk pauling <sukpauling@...> wrote:

      > Dear Marge, I do agreed with you. I've been taking care of two cats out side of our deck since last fall. We have house for them. And I have not seen them going after birds yet. I wounder if cats are hungry, that might make them to go to hunting for food??
      > Thanks.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: