      Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [WisCats] FIV+ Cat

      Can't he stay in TabbyTown? He is probably no danger to any of the
      other kitties. It takes a deep deep bite to transmit FIV & bites like
      this are rare. Too many FIV cats are killed because people think they
      are "infectious" , which simply isn't true. Please give this boy a chance.

      Pam

      MARIE GLOVER wrote:
      > Can anybody take in an FIV+ kitty? He'll be put down very soon if no
      > home is found...
      >
      > Please respond to Staci (cc'd) or at (608) 790-2473 with any help...
      >
      > Thank you!
      >
      > Marie Glover, Mayor of Tabby Town
      > No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      > S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI 54667
      > (608) 634-4614
      > www.tabbytownusa. org <http://www.tabbytow nusa.org>
      >
      > I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
      > My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
      > Until there are none, rescue one...

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic