484RE: [WisCats] Re: Feral Cats (?) and the WI Legislature.

  • Jessica Frohman
    Jun 9, 2008

      Hi folks:

      Just wanted to let you all know that Alley Cat Allies is tracking this bill and as of right now, there is no movement on this bill in committee and we do not expect there to be any. Should this status change, we will be sure to let you know. More than likely this will be through a Feral Power!, or advocacy e-newsletter. You can sign up for those emails at http://action.alleycat.org/feralpower.

      Thank you!

      Jess

      Please include all previous correspondence when replying.
      Jessica Frohman
      Senior Campaign Manager, Alley Cat Allies
      7920 Norfolk Ave., Suite 600 ● Bethesda , MD 20814-2525
      O: 240-482-1988 ● F: 240-482-1990 ●
      www.alleycat.org

      If you don't believe in killing cats, you're already an advocate.

      Join FeralPower! (http://action.alleycat.org/feralpower) today to show your
      support and stay informed regarding issues impacting stray and feral cats.