277Feral Cat Colition Meeting at WHS

  • jellyellie7
    Mar 15, 2007
      We are having a meeting at the Wisconsin Humane Society on March 28
      at 6:30 pm to educate the public about TNR, get them to contact their
      community and legislators in support of TNR in Milwaukee. Please see
      the email below and join us if you can!

      Thanks!

      Dear Animal Advocates:

      We need your help with the Wisconsin Humane Society's initiative to
      help feral cats in Milwaukee. Whether you have only heard about
      feral cats or have worked with them extensively, please come and
      learn how you can get involved.

      Feral cats can cause nuisance complaints and become a problem in our
      neighborhoods if not cared for properly. To control the feral cat
      population, helping both the cats and the people of Milwaukee, the
      Wisconsin Humane Society supports a Trap-Neuter-Release (TNR)
      strategy. We believe that TNR is the most humane, cost-efficient,
      and effective way of controlling their population. The program helps
      to ensure the health of both the cats and community.

      To find out more about the benefits of involving more people in a TNR
      program in Milwaukee, what WHS is doing to promote such a program and
      what you can do to help the cats and the community of Milwaukee,
      attend the Feral Cat Coalition Meeting.

      The meeting will be held at the Wisconsin Humane Society on
      Wednesday, March 28 at 6:30 pm. For more information or to RSVP
      (encouraged but not required), contact Jill Kline at 431-6142.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic