143New TNR Group

  • Heidi M. Shields
    Mar 7 4:33 AM
      Hi everyone,

      I am pleased to announce to all of you, a new TNR group based in Columbia County, WI.  We recently broke from the Columbia County Humane Society and met last night to draft policies and brainstorm fundraising ideas.  We love our humane society, but they could only allow us one fundraiser a year.  As you all know, that isn't enough.  Our name is WORTHY PAWS and our tagline is: "A Feral Kitty Cause"  Part of our purpose of educating the public is to change the image of ferals.  That is why we used "kitty" instead of "cat."

      If anyone out there resides in or near Columbia County, WI and would like to help out with Worthy Paws, please contact me at maestro@... for meeting times and information.

      Thanks everyone!

      Heidi M. Shields
      "People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick