RE: [WiringForDCC] A BTW about my problem

  • Vollrath, Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
      A LS150 with a 10 second pulsed output should be sufficient to operate a tortoise machine. I'm not sure what the output is, but if less than 24Vdc or so it should not cause motor burnout problems if there for only 10 seconds. What may happen is that the Tortoise may back off on point rail contact pressure a little after power is removed...and obviously, you can't use LEDs in series or parallel (with a resistor) with the motor connections to indicate turnout position.
      DonV