Re: Double crossover. WAS - DOUBLE SLIP CROSSOVER

  • zsnel2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2007
      Max
      Thanks for the explanation. As someone explained to me, it is actually
      scissors crossover. $ medium points and a diamond of the right degree
      setting will do it I think. I am running DCC so I convert all my Hornby
      points so that ther are continuous power to both sides of the points
      regardless the setting. I am getting more clever by reading everyone's
      inputs.
      Thing is, here in my home town is only one hobbyshop that stock some RR
      stuff. So that is why I am trying to build it myself.
      Thanks again for the info.
      Regards
      Martin
    • Max Maginness
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2007
        Martin

        Hope this works out for you. I have built up such a crossover (2 actually) using Peco HO turnouts and crossings so I know it can be done.

        Good luck