The best way to find the current price (replacement value) of any harp is to check with the harpmaker. If you bought from a shop that is still operating, youclarsaich
Brand new L1950 (pounds sterling), whatever that translates to in your county's currency: http://www.ardival.com/index.asp?pageid=200845bsancetta
Hello, I bought a rose harp from Ardival a few years ago and got insurance for it through Jack Hayward's company. This year I noticed on the renewal notice awerharmony
- Feb 5, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.