Re: So what is the setup with a wireless mouse ?

  • jckncks
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
      Thanks Margo l know what you mean. l find the touch pad really
      irritating and allot of work , maybe because l'm use to a mouse but !
      l think it was Marc said the mouse was superior to,l'm picking one up.
      l know one post here was saying they were use to the pad and wouldn't
      have anything else , sorry can't remember the name but , l'm not
      liking it.

      Cheers
      Jon

      --- In Windows_Vista_operating_system@yahoogroups.com, "Margo"