DVD Decoder Plug-ins

  • vmlnauts
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      Does anyone know where to get the DVD Decoder Plug-ins for Windows
      Media Player 11. I know one could get it by paying but I like to test
      before paying. I am currently using Windows Media Player 11 with MS
      Windows VISTA.

      Thanks
      Vimal
    • renegade600
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
        --- In Windows_Vista_operating_system@yahoogroups.com, "vmlnauts"
        <vmlnauts@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > Does anyone know where to get the DVD Decoder Plug-ins for Windows
        > Media Player 11. I know one could get it by paying but I like to test
        > before paying. I am currently using Windows Media Player 11 with MS
        > Windows VISTA.

        there are all kinds of dvd decoders out here, just type dvd decoder in
        google and it will give you a list of free ones.