Anyone testing Beta?

  • John.Koehler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
      Is anyone testing Vista beta?

      I am thinking about it.

      I would reserve one hard drive for Vista beta and
      would physically switch between it and XP SP2+ which
      would be my production system.

      John K.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vimal Nautiyal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
        Hi

        I like to get my hand on Windows VISTA Beta, if anyone knows where to download from, please let me know. I am currently using MS Office 2007 Beta.

        Thanks
        Vimal

      • Jacob Wilke
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
          How can you get MS Office 2007 Beta? I have seen previews of it but never been able to get it and try it.

          Windows Vista Beta 2 is now available for IT professionals and developers with MSDN and TechNet subscriptions. In the coming weeks, Microsoft will start the Windows Vista Customer Preview Program (CPP) for developers and IT professionals who are not members of the subscription services.
          The Windows Vista CPP will also be available to technology enthusiasts that want to install and test a copy of Windows Vista Beta 2. You can get a head start on your Windows Vista CPP preparation by visiting the Get Ready section of this site and downloading the Windows Vista Product Guide (60 MB Word doc).

          All from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.aspx

          I like to get my hand on Windows VISTA Beta, if anyone knows where to download from, please let me know. I am currently using MS Office 2007 Beta.

          Thanks
          Vimal

          Operating system software Microsoft operating system Computer operating system software

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Windows_Vista_operating_system" on the web.

        • John.Koehler
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2006
            you can get it from Microsoft.

            --- Vimal Nautiyal <vmlnauts@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > I like to get my hand on Windows VISTA Beta, if
            > anyone knows where to download from, please let me
            > know. I am currently using MS Office 2007 Beta.
            >
            > Thanks
            > Vimal

            > removed]

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • George Panagakis
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
              The company I work for is running tests for our software on Vista, I have to
              say, I don't like it very much at this moment, but I might not be objective
              because of the overtime we have to put in LOL

              Best Regards,

              George

              _____

              I would reserve one hard drive for Vista beta and
              would physically switch between it and XP SP2+ which
              would be my production system.

              John K.

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Operating
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Operating+system+software&w1=Operating+
              system+software&w2=Microsoft+operating+system&w3=Computer+operating+system+s
              oftware&c=3&s=103&.sig=I-npNlJG0WUUP5PSiFkVQw> system software

              Microsoft
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Microsoft+operating+system&w1=Operating
              +system+software&w2=Microsoft+operating+system&w3=Computer+operating+system+
              software&c=3&s=103&.sig=YyODbeOe0wn8CPjVxZTTrg> operating system

              Computer
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+operating+system+software&w1=O
              perating+system+software&w2=Microsoft+operating+system&w3=Computer+operating
              +system+software&c=3&s=103&.sig=k1PvGAhwPzorTsHeFHAg_A> operating system
              software

              _____

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              * Visit your group " Windows_Vista_operating_system
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Windows_Vista_operating_system> " on the web.

              nsubscribe>

              _____