Re: [Vista] Re: Another Stupid Question

  • rickglaz4742435
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2013
      Part answer about searching.
      File manager and searching has been broken for years in Windows.
      I will never elaborate on that for the nitpickers or trolls.

      I use AgentRansack
      AKA FileLocatorLite (IIRC) for those that need a more generic name.

      http://www.mythicsoft.com/page.aspx?type=agentransack&page=home

      The FREE version is fine for me, but they have a paid one I never
      looked at or tried.

      RickGlaz4742435

      Sent from Yahoo WEBmail.
      "You understand and agree that anyone helping you is
      not able to verify the information you provide, and
      that if you provide incorrect or incomplete information,
      the advice provided to you may not be accurate."
      Always have access to your stuff with a FREE Dropbox
      account. Extra free space using the link below:
      Sign up for free! http://db.tt/7dZh35x