One click print icon

  • Chester
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2012
      Forgive me if this gets lengthy...
      I would like to come up with a desktop icon that will open and print a document with a single click. We're trying to set up a computer system in the lobby of our church so people can print out newsletters, bulletins, etc. on demand. Most of our congregation is elderly so if we had a few icons on the desktop where all they had to do was click it one time and it would print the item with no further interaction that might confuse the non computer folks- that's what we're after.
      Thanks in advance for any assistance.