Re: [Vista] 0x80070052: the directory or file cannot be created.

  • John Koehler
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2010
      Hi Volvo,
      If there are Blackberry users in this group that can help you I am sure you will get some suggestions. If not you will find many large Yahoo Blackberry user groups that you can try as well.
      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2010
        Try updating your Blackberry Desktop Manager software. Blackberry uses Roxio. I've had troubles with it but find that each update of the desktop manager software seems to lessen the number of problems I've had. I use it for pictures and not music though.

        Vincent Winterling
        Vineland, NJ