windows network and sharing centre

  • Marvin Hunkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      hi.
      well my internet is working fine.
      went away and connected to another network.
      when i then came back home.
      removed the network as no longer needed it.
      as it was at an apratment where i am staying.
      now before i added the network.
      said local and internet.
      now it is saying unideintified network local connectivty access.
      well how to get this notification.
      how to fix this in network and sharing centre.
      cannot find the discover and turn it on to home.
      can any one help.
      any one had the similar problem to me.
      Marvin.
    • John Waller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
        Well one question, are you talking ethernet connection or wifi?????

        JohnW