frequently get this "(not responding)"

  • texasexpediter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
      I frequently get (not responding) status that lasts anywhere from a few seconds to a minute. I get it most often in Firefox but also in other applications as well. What the heck is that and what does one do to eliminate it?
    • Chester Cannon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
        You're not alone...I get this in IE and outlook mail.  I try to open an email and see the blue donut of death spinning for 30-90 seconds before it'll finally open.  After that it seems ok until a shutdown/sleep happens.