WMV won't play

  • tyler_bradley90
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 5:36 AM
      Hi, I just did a fresh install of Vista Ultimate and everything is
      working fine except I can't play WMV files for some reason. I
      installed the Windows Vista Codec Pack to see if that would help but I
      still get the error ""Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The
      file might be in use..." etc. It plays every other kind of file
      properly. Anyone know how I might fix this? Thanks.
    • Golf Bums
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 9:57 PM
        I have done the Back Ups using Vista.

        The first two times it used 4 DVD's to do the job.

        Today I did my third back up and it only used 3 DVD's

        Presumably there is more data today than when I did the last back up.

        Any explanation?

        Richard